How to Install a Printer Driver for the Konica Bizhub C654e on Windows
1. Standing in front of your copier, tap the “Menu” button in upper right hand corner of the touch screen.
2. Tap the “Utility” button.
3. Tap the “Device Information” button.
4. Note your IPv4 address.
6. In the “Quick Search” bar, type "bizhub C654e" and press enter.
7. Select the "Drivers" button, and the "Drivers" tab, then click the dropdown menu that says "Windows 10 64 Bit" (this will also include the installer for 32 bit systems, and will also work on Windows 8 & 7).
8. Click the PCL tab, and download the most recent driver.
9. Extract the .zip file containing the driver.
10. Using the search bar in your start menu, search for "System Information" and open. Note what it says after "System Type". If it says "x86-based PC" then your system is 32 bit. If it says "x64-based PC" then your system is 64 bit. Take note of which one your system is.
11. If your system is 32 bit, run "Setup.exe". If your system is 64 bit, run "Setup64.exe"
12. Click Agree.
13. Select “Preference for IPv4”.
14. The installer will scan your network and look for your copier. Verify that the IP address is the same as the one you noted in step 4, and that the box next to it is checked, then click “Next”.
15. Verify that the box next to "KONICA MINOLTA C754SeriesPCL" is checked.
16. Review your selections and click “Install”.
17. Rename the printer if you wish, adjust Print Settings to your desired settings, print a test page to verify everything is working, and select finish.